We provide Services all across the state. While we tend to spend most of our time in cities west of Burley, please don’t hesitate to call us and see if we can schedule a time to meet with you in your city.
Burley Funeral Home Services
At Derk Heiner Funeral Planning Advisors, we leave no stone unturned. Our advisors are here to guide you every step of the way and answer all your questions so that you can plan a befitting funeral at a reasonable cost. We make sure that all the details of your funeral plan are in place so that everything is covered.
What we do for you
When you are suddenly faced with a final emergency, we want you to be as prepared as possible.
The following outline will give you an idea of what you can expect from each of our professional planning advisors.
- We will first help you document your important information called “Vital Statistics.” This is among the most important information your family will need when they meet with the funeral home.
- We will provide you with pricing from the funeral homes you are most interested in using. This will include everything from printed programs, to caskets and vaults, as well as the different services they offer.
- We will provide you with a price comparison between the funeral homes you most prefer. If price is the most important factor, this will help you make your decision quickly, without going to every funeral home on your own.
- We will also inform you of the available local cemeteries and give you information to help you select a cemetery based on price and convenience.
- We will help you make a plan which will document your preferences for the type of service you prefer, whether you want a limited service or traditional chapel service. This will include where you would like your service to be held.
- We will give you information on the different types of caskets and cremation containers which are available at the funeral homes. We will document the type you would prefer.
- We will provide information on the other aspects of having a complete plan such as: vaults, headstones or markers, and other options for memorialization.
- We will provide a price estimate based upon the items you want listed in your plan.
- We will provide payment options so you will be able to design a plan which will be affordable for you.
- If desired, we will deliver a copy of your completed plan to the funeral home of your choice.
For nearly 20 years, we have assisted thousands of families and individuals with their preplans. Our experience makes us one of the most trusted plan advisors and experts when it comes to Burley funeral home options.
Call us at (208) 409-1299 to learn more about how you and your family can benefit from a preplan.
We serve all of these Idaho cities and more: Melba, Nampa, Kuna, Meridian, Boise, Caldwell, Middleton, Star, Eagle, Mountain Home, Twin Falls, Burley, Rupert, Payette, Emmett.